You can go somewhere like on Facebook and try to find a bunch of people that want to sell you solo ads… but MANY of THEM ARE FAKE…
Don’t take a chance and waste your money!
That’s why I like https://udimi.com
The place where to buy clicks
Pay Only for Real Traffic with Udimi. They have feedback and you can read exactly what happened with people that bought it… It’s kinda like Ebay – if it’s delivered you get good feedback and if not you get bad feedback…
Filter the right clicks
Make sure you check the clicks you get… Trust only… yourself! Surprise, surprise. Udimi has a system that checks if the clicks are real… You can even check the location where the clicks were made!
Oh yeah and I like their guarantee:
“After you buy a solo, your seller does not get the money until all clicks have been delivered. After solo mailings has been accepted, a seller has 100 hours to deliver all clicks to you. If seller failed to deliver all your traffic, you can get instant refund for undelivered traffic right from your solo window, without even contacting the seller or Udimi support.”
I recommend: https://udimi.com
Hope this helps you a lot of time!
A solo ad is a one time email blast you buy from a vendor that has created a “list” of people they have collected. Put simply, some internet marketers will accept payment in exchange for sending an email you have written to their mailing list. To be clear, this is not the same thing as buying the mailing list itself.
Stay away from spammy sellers. The biggest problem in the industry there’s a lot of bad compiled lists that are NOT worthy. Don’t just blindly buy traffic randomly. Buy solo ads only after you interview the owner.
Make sure you ask them where they came from. Only buy solo ads that are sent out to U.S., Canada, UK and Australia market.
When solo ads are done correctly they can produce amazing results.
Here are 5 steps to set up your solo ad:
1. Choose a congruent landing page(sign up form) that talks about a similar subject what their list is all about…
2. Write the email copy that will be sent to all of the subscribers
3. Find a list owner that has a similar niche
4. Make sure that those are NOT compiled lists. Make sure that those leads are from U.S., Canada, UK and Australia. You want paying customers.
5. Set up your tracking (i.e. bitly.com) You need to know where they came from.
6. Finally, contact the owner and send out your email.
Here are a few places that can help you get on the various owners’ mailing lists:
– you can go to FB and join some solo ad groups (make sure you interview where are the leads are coming from)
– you can just go to google.com and type in “buy solo ads” or a similar term.
– you can contact people that already have a successful product. Ask them to sell you some solo ads and get on their list. You can find the product owners on clickbank.com,warriorforum.com etc.
You want to pay around $.40-$1 per click, which will probably average out to about $1-$5 per actual subscriber. If you are paying $1 or more per click, you can reasonably expect a bigger opt in percentage.
But remember, these are averages, and might not hold true for the first few solo ads you run. Some high cost ads will disappoint you, while some low cost ads will be a pleasant surprise.
Once you find an ad that converts well, plan to repeat it periodically. You can (and should) negotiate with the list owner for a better price if you buy a series of 3 or more repeat ads.
Just to help people with more traffic, here’s a quick trick you can use.
I just found this really cool site that lets you share 1 post on 30 sites all at once…
Sign up for 30-day trial and blast out as many posts as you can.
hootsuite.com is alright too, but I’m using vkonnect and it’s kicking ass…